Friday, June 12, 2009

Product Review: Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash


When I think of Dove, I tend to think about light fragrance or fragrance free products. However, Dove has recently started offering a Go Fresh product line which includes beauty bar, body wash, deodorants and body mists in these scents:

* NEW Burst: juicy nectarine and white ginger
* Refresh: clean waterlily and fresh mint
* Energize: sparkling grapefruit and lemongrass
* Cool Moisture: crisp cucumber and calming green tea

I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Dove Go Fresh Burst body wash and beauty bars. I have sensitive skin and tend to shy away from body wash altogether - Dove fragrance free beauty bars are typically my soap of choice. However, I have been using the Go Fresh Burst body wash for over a month now and I love it! It has a nice, light citrus cent and does not irritate my skin. I even use it on my daughter...she loves the scent. :-) The bottle is fairly large and seems to be lasting a long time as well.

I have seen Go Fresh Burst Body Wash on sale at Kroger for $5.99. Being the couponer that I am, I wouldn't buy this at full price. Thankfully Dove frequently offers coupons!

Right now you can sign up for Dove Dimensions and gain access to money saving coupons, free samples and more. You can also save $1 on any Go Fresh Burst product using this coupon.

Have you tried Dove Go Fresh products yet? What did you think?

Product Review: Dove Go Fresh Burst Body WashSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: